Manchester United is delighted to announce it has reached agreement with Sporting Clube de Portugal for the transfer of Bruno Fernandes.The deal is subject to a medical and the agreement of personal terms.A further announcement will be made in due course. pic.twitter.com/6bDVHszxL1– Manchester United (@ManUtd) January 29, 2020Sporting has confirmed the figures: a fixed amount of 55 million plus another 25 by objectives. The fact of being immersed in the stock market has forced the entity to give all kinds of details of the negotiation. There he reports that five of the millions of variables depend on the parties he disputes; another five to achieve qualification for the Champions League and the remaining 15 for individual goals (goals, assists …). Bruno Fernandes is already a Manchester United player. The midfielder, from Sporting de Portugal, signature for the next four seasons at a rate close to 4.5 million euros of salary in each of them. The English club has made it official this afternoon, after a turbulent market for the footballer, which even rang for the Barcelona of Quique Setién. An investment that makes him one of the big names in the winter market and gives him, from day one, gallons in Old Trafford. It is not for less: The attacker has emerged as one of the best players in the Portuguese League. So far, it has scored 13 goals and 10 assists so far this season and his agent Jorge Mendes, who takes 5.5 for the management, has taken advantage of his worth to sign as a great star of the ‘red devils’. Not a striker, but his offensive spirit will help United to replace the goals of Marcus Rashford, while he is recovering from his injury. At 25, Bruno Fernandes insisted until the end to take a new step in his sports career despite the efforts of Sporting Portugal to retain him a few more months. But both he and his representative Jorge Mendes knew that it was time to compete in a team of the highest level.Even a couple of days ago the possibility that Barcelona will buy you and leave you on loan in Valencia until June. It was one of the options that had been put on the table in the negotiation of Rodrigo Moreno. Finally, United’s insistence and the mentality of the player to win the position since in a great have led him to the Premier League. I could debut next Saturday at Wolverhampton.
Italian media confirmed that the German international, which was formed in the quarry of Bayern himself and then passed through Leverkusen, Liverpool and finally Juventus, already had the suitcases made to head for the Signal Iduna Park as soon as the Alcacer operation was carried out. Can, who suffered a real blow at the beginning of the season to stay off the list of the Vecchia Signora to play the Champions League, I was looking to leave Italy immediately. Borussia Dortmund will enter around 25 million euros for the sale of Paco Alcácer to Villarreal and already seems to know what to do with the money. As they point from Italy, Emre Can is chosen by the Borusser dome to reinforce the midfield and finish making a template that, after the arrival of the scorer Erling Haaland from RB Salzburg, has everything to fight again the salad bowl at Bayern and Leipzig. “I am very angry,” he said after learning the news early in the season. “A week ago, the club had told me just the opposite and yesterday Sarri called me and, in less than a minute, he told me he was not on the list. Juve was not honest with me “he sentenced. There is talk of a transfer until the end of the season with a purchase obligation in summer for a total of 30 million euros. The player is expected to land on Teutonic lands on Friday to pass the relevant medical tests and sign the contract with the Borusser club. Bombazo del Hertha: sign Piatek for 23 millionThe Hertha of Berlin put the icing on an expensive winter market announcing the signing of the long-awaited forward of guarantees for the whole of the German capital. The Berlin team invested a total of 23 million euros (more objectives) for taking over the services of Krzysztof Piatek. The Polish scorer had it complicated in Milan after the arrival of Ibrahimovic and the improvement of Rebic and decided to head to the Bundesliga to help the team led by Jürgen Klinsmann to achieve the goal of permanence. Piatek, what He scored 30 goals in 42 games last season, signed a contract until 2025 with Hertha. He has already passed the relevant medical tests, but everything indicates that he does not end up entering Jürgen Klinsmann’s call to face Schalke on Friday at the Olympic Stadium in the German capital. Of course, everything indicates that Piatek is the last reinforcement of the Berliners in a record season in which they have been disbursed 93 million for Tousart, Lukebakio, Ascacíbar, Löwen and, finally, Piatek.“Krzysztof is a very talented attacker who has already tested his nose and talent at the highest level, both in Serie A and in the Polish national team,” were the words of Hertha sports director Michael Preetz. “It will give us more quality in the offensive section,” he added. Piatek himself said: “It makes me very happy that the operation has come to fruition. I really want to contribute my grain of sand with my classmates and start climbing in the classification as soon as possible“.
For now, and according to the schedule set by LaLiga, Mirandés will play on Sunday, March 1 against Numancia, and 4 against Real. For its part, Real Sociedad will play against Valladolid on Friday, February 28 and will have two more days off. This is what has exploded the coach of Mirandés, Iraola, who has said that “there are decisions that are difficult to understand. The difference that already exists between both teams with this is even bigger, and that is to have three days to having a rest five is a substantial difference. An injustice is being committed with Mirandés. And it is not a complaint because it benefits the Real. If it had been Sevilla, Valencia or Atlético de Madrid we would be the same, “said the former player of the Athletic Club The Spanish Football Federation (RFEF) has sent a letter to LaLiga in which it requests that it reconsider the dates proposed by LaLiga for the matches prior to the Cup qualifier that the Real Sociedad and Mirandés must play. The RFEF mediates in favor of the Burgos team to “match their rest with the Royal Society so that their rival does not have two more days off”, says the letter signed by Alfredo Olivares, the director of federative competitions, to which this newspaper has had access. It is the second time that RFEF asks LaLiga to put the Championship matches before the second leg of the Cup semifinals on the same day, to prevent one team from having more days off than another. The first time he did it was in a telephone conversation held last day 7, as stated in the federative document. This Wednesday has insisted in writing since “in the tie that faces Mirandés and Real Sociedad, the San Sebastian team has two more days off with respect to the other semifinalist of Copa, whose match has been set for the Sunday before the return match of the tie. ” Of course, before the commotion mounted by the least rest of the Burgos, in Donostia they remember that in the round of eighth Real-Osasuna, the txuri-urdin team had 48 hours less rest than the rojillos, In a similar situation. Imanol’s team played on a Sunday and that of Arrasate played on Friday. And nobody said anything. Mirandés’ complaint, therefore, has a precedent for this same season, and there was not much controversy nor did the RFEF intercede.
Cahill’s criticism focuses on the distribution of the prizes at the Dubai Match, the place the quantity quadrupled in the event that they reached the semifinals as a substitute of the quarterfinals. “Financial costs are normally doubled for every spherical in virtually each match, however in Dubai it’s multiplied by 4 the difference between in case you fall in quarters or semifinals. “ The problem of the distribution of the financial prizes of tennis tournaments returns to the forefront after the statements of Darren Cahill. The coach of Simona Halep criticized the nice hole that exists when distributing the cash destined for prizes.Cahill is in favor of the enhance in the quantities in the Grand Slam but in addition believes that the much less ranked gamers ought to have extra prizes.“I’m in favor of giving extra prizes to the gamers in the Grand Slam, however the ATP Tour and the WTA want to repair their very own breakdowns to assist gamers with much less rating. There’s some huge cash on prime. “
The one time a Grand Slam event was suspended in the Open Period was in 1986. On that event the Australian Open that year was not contested., the place Stefan Edberg defended a title that he did handle to revalidate the following year, in 1987. The explanation the Australian Open was not held was as a result of between 1977 and 1985 the event was held in December. On this means there have been two champions in 1977 (Roscoe Tanner in January and Vitas Gerulatis in December) and, when it was determined to maneuver the event again to January, this measure was carried out in 1987.You need to return to 1945 to search out the last event cancellation resulting from World Conflict II. That year the Australian Open, Roland Garros and Wimbledon have been not played. Sure the US Open was disputed, which has been played constantly since its first version in 1881 and that it’s now at risk of being celebrated resulting from the improve in instances of coronavirus in New York. The information of the cancellation of Wimbledon resulting from the coronavirus It has been a jug of chilly water for the tennis world, which is able to not have the ability to get pleasure from the nice figures of the ATP and WTA circuits.With the cancellation of the London Grand Slam, it will likely be the second time in the historical past of the Open Period that the 4 calendar Grand Slam video games have not been played in the similar year, ready to see what occurs with the US Open and Roland Garros, postponed to September.
Liverpool have revealed how Jürgen Klopp and his team of assistants work during the talks at the break of the games. Through Peter Krawietz, Klopp’s assistant coach, Liverpool have published on their website the methods used to influence players during breaks.With the help of two analysts, Harrison Kingston and Mark Leyland, Krawietz spends the first 45 minutes of games identifying “the tactical nuances” that players have to focus on at halftime., both positive and negative.Obviously this is a task that also falls to Klopp and his assistant Pepijn Lijnders, but Krawietz focuses “on the visual aspect”, producing video clips that support the explanations of the German technician.Krawietz, who has already accompanied Klopp in Mainz and Borussia Dortmund, explains that the talks at half-time are already prepared throughout the week, with an analysis of the rival and the team itself. The assistant sits with Klopp on the bench and makes notes during the match in a notebook, trying to glimpse how they can help the team, what the players are failing and what they are hitting. “Three or four minutes before the break, I go to the locker room. There I meet Harry and Mark and we choose the best video clips that I have identified during the meeting. I see them again and we decide if they are valid,” Krawietz explained. “The coach has about five or six minutes to talk, so we may find the right clip to show the players and to support Jürgen’s talk.”Krawietz indicated that three or four clips are used at most, with which it is intended to have an incidence in the second part. “One possibility is that if everything went well in the first part, it is to reiterate the pre-match strategy. Another possibility is that we have not found solutions, so we will try to give the players an image of the spaces in which we can play.”One of the examples Krawietz uses is the Premier League match against Southampton last February that ended with a 4-0 victory for the ‘Reds’. “Southampton played very well. In the end we won 4-0, but the match was very even and they prepared very well. We had problems in the first half, they created chances and we did not play well.” “The break talk was about continuing to attack as we have done so far. The message was’ keep trying and you will see what happens,” he said.